Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Flower Garden

I spent some time in my flower garden today with camera in hand. It was a very peaceful time, though a little chilly. August is often a tough month on Saskatchewan plants as they most often have faced a month of very hot temperatures and wind. This summer has been great for all sorts of plant life and for anyone who relies on their growth. The following images are just a sampling of what I thought looked great today!


This Mandevilla Vine was purchased in Regina and was so absolutely striking that I could not resist it even with the $50.00 price tag! Though I have never been, it makes me think of Hawaii.

Coneflowers are one of my favourite perennials. This one stands tall above the rest, nestled in with the purples and pinks.

One of my greenhouse customers said that she would love to see what I came up with when photographing the back of this variety of osteospermum. I hope I did not let her down!



No comments:

Post a Comment